Buscar este blog

viernes, 21 de mayo de 2010

90S MIX VOL. 1 POR MEZAMIX


Un buen trabajo de mi buen amigo Luis meza (mezamix) de la Ciudad de Oaxaca.



Temas incluidos:

All that she want_Ace of Base

Big time_Whigfield

No coke_Dr. Alban

The sign_Ace of Base

Informer_Snow

Ooops up_Snap

Sending all my love_Linear

Stayin´alive_N-trance

The power_Snap

Pump up the volume_MARRS

Gonna make you sweat (everybody dance now)_C&C Music factory

Love for love_Robins S.

Strike it up_Black Box

You´re my heart, You´re my soul_Modern Talking

show me love_Robins S.

Move this_Technotronic

I like to move it_Nation of dreads

What is love_Haddaway

Pass the toilet paper (Whopp that booty)_Thw outhere brothers

Pump up the jam_Technotronic

Booyah (Here We Go)_Sweetbox vs Tempest Stardust_

The hitman_AB logic

Short man_20 fingers

Hey fatboy_Maxamillion

Lick it_20 fingers/Roula

Batucada_DJ Dero

Rhythm of the night_La bouche

Show me your face_ Come into my life_Gala

Boob, boom, boom_The outhere brothers

Oh la la la_La Bouche

Try me out_Corona

Runaway_Real Mccoy

Say up & down_Echo bass

Keep on jumpin_Tod Terry

Bailando_Paradisio

Mr. Vain_Culture beat

Got to get it_Culture beat

Get a way_Maxx

Think about the way_Ice Mc.

Look who´s talking_Dr. Alban



LINK:



1 comentario: